Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would you recommend clinique 3 step skin care?

I love clinique makeup. I have heard that their cleansers and lotions are great for your skin. I am on some prescription acne medications that i apply twice a day. I am wondering if you think this would be good for me to add to these as well? If you've used it and it's helped or not please tell me your experiences! Thanks a lotWould you recommend clinique 3 step skin care?
I have used alot of clinique products and they are awesome! Moreover, I love their moisturizers and cleansers I would definetly suggest using them. Clinique definetly makes your skin radiant. Im not sure how much it might help you acne, but I wouldn't hesistate getting their products. Hope this helps =)Would you recommend clinique 3 step skin care?
i used to use it, i worked okay not great, their are others that are more worth your money
ive been using it for a while now and its alright i guesss.. i still sometimes get breakouts but my skin feels realy clean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse