Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a better brand of foundation, Clinique or MAC?

My skin is inbetween fair and tan and sometimes it is hard to find a good foundation. Right now I use Maybelline Dream Whip Moose but there my skin color is inbetween the shades available so my skin looks much more white than it is. So I've decided I'll splurge on foundation and I would like to choose between MAC and Clinique. Any suggestions?What is a better brand of foundation, Clinique or MAC?
Both are excellent, but I would take a chance on Clinique.


I've trusted Clinique products for 3 years now, and so far my skin has reflourished and has not had a single pimple since I started. Clinique face products contain natural minerals that enrich the skin and allow it to ';breathe';.


MAC products are good, but they use too many chemicals to make a lot of different colors, and those chemicals can be damaging to your face.


So, if you're looking for a subtle, but yet clean look, try Clinique, and you'll truly be amazed.What is a better brand of foundation, Clinique or MAC?
depends on your type of skin


but i'm personally more like Clinique...it's much more smooth and make my skin wasn't look s so pale (my face like never saw the sun...) and my face looks more health =)
go to normstrorm rack its of the hook.
you should know not every expensive m-up is better,if you take maybelline and loreal it is the same company,so try m-up which feel best for you face don't worry about the price inexpensive will do it.
I think you should use clinique i use it
studio fix by M.A.C i swear by it~
Clinique is much better if you have sensitive skin, or break out easily. I use it, and I love it because it doesn't make me break out and they have lots of shades to choose from. MAC makes my skin look gross after I've been using it for awhile, and I know a lot of people who say it irritates their skin.
Clinique. good for sensitive skin.
MAC is the best!
MAC. Even though Clinique is for sensitive skin, it seems to still make me break out. The Studio Fix Product has lots of colors and I don't break out with it at all. It is a pressed powder form, so it is easy to carry around. Love it!
what i heard's that Clinique's better for women who are more matured. that's what i heard from the cosmestic counter girl.
Clinique forget M.A.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse