Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Clinique makeup good or overpriced?

I want to go to a makeup counter and get a makeover or at least have them tell me what would look good for my particular complexion.


I know that Clinique does this, and since I have incredibly sensitive skin, it sounds interesting.


But, is there makeup good or overpriced? Where else could I go for makeup help?Is Clinique makeup good or overpriced?
NO its not over priced you pay for qualityIs Clinique makeup good or overpriced?
It's way overpriced. Some of their stuff is good. The advanced concealer, and their loose powders. Other than that, it's just overpriced. If you have sensitive skin, go to Sephora or another place that carries Bare Eccentuals make up. It's all natural mineral make up. You can sleep in it, and it won't irritate your skin or make you break out. Most of Clinique's stuff is full of mineral oil and other junk, and the colours are limited and they don't wear very well. If you're willing to fork the money out for Clinique, I highly recommend checking out Bare Eccentuals first. They actually have great starter kits that include everything you need for either face, eyes or highlighting. And they're really reasonably priced considering how much product you get. They also supply 4 (I think) full size makeup brushes in the kit. Also, for eyeshadow, MAC is far superior to clinique in both selection and quality. That's about all MAC carries that's decent.
I use Clinique skincare, and I believe it is not overpriced. Check out prices now in drugstores or places like Wal-Mart.. Clinique is not much higher.


I also use the touch base for eyes in canvas which is awesome!


I agree with what someone else answered about Bare Escentuals for makeup. I use everything Bare Escentuals. You can go on their website or even QVC or Sephora and get basic starter kits, as well as an instructional DVD. It is very good for sensitive skin. I know someone who has extremely sensitive skin, plus rosacea, and she only uses Bare Escentuals (as well as Clinique skincare). There is nothing harmful in BE cosmetics, that is why it is used by people with sensitive and problem skin, and I can tell you, though I do not have either, my skin has improved just from the make-up. Plus, the foundation comes with an SPF.


In my opinion, there is nothing special about Clinique make-up, nothing much more than what you can buy in a drugstore. You can still go to their counter and ask what colors are good for you, and get a makeover. If they do it for brides without expecting them to buy, they can do it for anyone.


I would also suggest going to Sephora. They can help you there, while not being commited to a specific brand. If you happen to like Clinique, they have it there to buy.


Please try Bare Escentuals. It may seem pricey, but it lasts, and it is so good for your skin.
i've used thier mascara, and it was AHH-MAZING.


but im not gunna lie, its expensive but good quality.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse