Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think about the clinique: cleanse tone and moisturiser?

has it helped you in any way? if so then how? and how long did it take? xWhat do you think about the clinique: cleanse tone and moisturiser?
Clinique products are really harsh on ur skin.. I had a friend that actually removed some tip ex off a a table with one of their toners! Maybe go for clarins or dermalogica?What do you think about the clinique: cleanse tone and moisturiser?
I would say there are much better products for the same price that do a much better job than Clinique.


I used it for about 6 months, it was ok but I didn't see a massive improvement. I stopped using it because someone told me it was bad for your pores, and now use Dermalogica. This brand is wonderful, seen a real improvement after only one month...just real healthy looking skin %26amp; I can even feel confident with no make up.
Clinque is a great brand - but I refuse to spend a lot of money on cleansers and toners! Use a supermarket brand which won't make you feel like skimping on the quantity you use and cleanse cleanse cleanse until your skin is clean. THEN use a good expensive moisturiser!





And you will see a difference very quickly - a good skincare routine is worth its weight in gold!
expensive but worth the money. i used cleanse products and took me about two to three weeks roughly for my spots to clear away. i dont like any moisturizers as they make my skin more oily than it is was already





if its way too expensive you can also use st. ives that worked for me great
I used it for about three months.. but it started to make my skin worse, I was getting a lot of skin irritations, redness, dryness that kind of thing.


Ive stopped using it now and Im using Avene from Boots, which is a lot cheaper and my skin is a lot happier.
I tried clinique products but I found them too harsh on my skin and the milder solution was just making my skin greasy. I didnt like the end results of the product.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse