Monday, June 21, 2010

Which has better compact powder Clinique or MAC?

So tomorrow in going shopping and i want to know which compact powder is better. I just want to cover up all my blemishes lightly. I don't want to have a cake face or anything. Just something very natural that makes it look like i have no make-up on at all. Thanks :-)Which has better compact powder Clinique or MAC?
they are both good. i used both of them, i prefer MAC to clique though. it seems better to me.Which has better compact powder Clinique or MAC?
MAC is very good so is coastal scents
MAC for sure, but... the Clinique people will tell you that MAC messes with skin pigmentation. I am honestly not sure whether that is valid or not, but if you wear the MAC just to go out it is totally fine, as long as your not wearing it 24/7. MAC just seems to cover more and match skin color better in my opinion. Plus their primers are awesome. The thing is that MAC is a lot heavier than clinique stuff, but, it looks better. I'd ask for samples and then decide, or just have them both do one side of your face. Then you will know for sure which one you like better. :)
MAC definitely.


I recommend MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish natural.


That's what I use and it's amazing.
Clinique is you have sensitive and acne-prone skin, it provides a bit less coverage than Mac though.





Mac if you have normal skin, because it can clog pores!





Clinique probably looks more natural if you don't need as much coverage.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse