Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there Clinique cosmetic shop in Salzburg?

My friend is traveling and he asked me what I want for present from there, I want him to bring me some Clinique Cosmetic set, but he doesn`t know where to buy it, Please give me address of it if there is Shop center which he can buy Clinique.





Than you very much!Is there Clinique cosmetic shop in Salzburg?
There is no Clinique shop per se but Clinique is carried by several stores which he will find everywhere. Tell him to check Parfumerie Douglas, Marionnaud, or M眉ller. He will find it there for sure!Is there Clinique cosmetic shop in Salzburg?
I'd also try the duty free at the airport: on departure and again on return. somewhere they should have this brand.





It does seem that the brand is more prevalent in Germany and less in Austria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse