Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite Clinique Makeup product?

I LOVE Clinique's New Almost Powder SPF 15 foundation, and Clinique's Cream Shaper for eyes! Some times I wear the Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow (in color muffin).


Whats yours?





One more thing, what is the best Clinique mascara for a natural look? ThxWhat is your favorite Clinique Makeup product?
For the natural look the Naturally Glossy mascara is really nice (not clumping, but it tints your lashes and makes them appear glossy, which looks very very very pretty).





My favorite product(s) is the entire acne solutions line! It really did work wonders on my skin!





I am thinking of trying the Almost Powder Makeup, it looks good!What is your favorite Clinique Makeup product?
love lip butter and pore minimizer instant perfector

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse