Monday, June 21, 2010

After using CLINIQUE toner, is the cottonball brownish to you?

It is for me, and I don't know it it's normal. Is it supposed to be a brownish color from all the dirt on my face, or is there supposed to be no color change on the cotton ball?After using CLINIQUE toner, is the cottonball brownish to you?
It's brown if I wear make-up and wipe it off. If I don't have make-up on, then it shouldn't be too brownish, but there should be some color change on the cotton ball, as that is the dirt wiped off from your face.After using CLINIQUE toner, is the cottonball brownish to you?
OF COARSE IT SHOULD CHANGE COLOR! Any toner helps to close the pore and clean any excess dirt that your cleanser didn't do. That's why you will find that your cotton ball may be brown, grey or even black. It's nothing scary, just means it picked up some dirt and oil from your face :)
I just used it last night (ironic lol jk) but um, yeah it's normal it gets all of the dirt and gunk off of your face. Clinique is a very elegant product :)
Its from the oil and dead skin cells off your face. Don't worry its cleaning and exfoliating! Its good for your skin!
It's the dirt collected off your face- or the makeup, like foundation etc.
Yeah when I use it the cotton ball is brownish. Its from the dirt/oil that was on your face.
yes its just the dead skin cells that were on your face. kind of gross i know, but thats what the brownish color is (:
yes that happenes to me everyday. its the oil, makeup, and dirt
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse