Monday, June 21, 2010

My gf wants me to wear that clinique makeup for men?

I don't wanna wear it, plus I am a handsome masculine guy, always in sports and all, regular dude. She said it will make me appear softer, more kind or gentle. I don't like this idea at all. What do u think?My gf wants me to wear that clinique makeup for men?
I think your girlfriend wants you to be gay...My gf wants me to wear that clinique makeup for men?
DON'T! That's just terrible that someone came up with make up for men. I don't think any man should appear softer! I find the MASCULINITY sexy! That includes being a little rough around the edges. Put your foot down. Tell her not to waste money on make up for you.
That's how I turned gay.





(sorry, couldn't resist)





Men do a lot of crazy s**t for women. If you can laugh about it with your mates, do it. If not, tell her that it really isn't you and she just going to need to accept that.



gay guys wear makeup! just explain to her that you don't want to and she should respect that! good luck. guys don't need to look softer...they are supposed to look rough and tough!!! :)
forget what she says, just put some eye liner on, blush, and a bit of mascara and you'll be fine. show your femenine side once in a while ;)





edit: almost forgot the lip gloss
Don't understand why this is in R%26amp;S unless you are a Christian, if so what in the world?!!!!!!!!!!! BE A MAN, ARE YOU GOING TO START SUBMITTING TO HER CONTROL BEFORE YOUR EVEN MARRIED????!!!!!!!!
Its your choice if you don't like it don't wear it.
i'm gay but i don't wear make up. tell her you don't need it.
Put on lipstick and liquid foundation, then ask her to kiss you.





She'll back off. Makeup tastes horrible.
HAHAHHAHHA!!!!! URE FUNNY!!! STAR!!
Tell her you don't want to look like a clown/prostitute.
If you don't want to, don't do it. Simple as that.
I don't think a guy needs to get in touch with his feminine side. That's ridiculous. Keep standing your ground.
Just tell her you don't want to wear it. It's your face.
Don't do it. She is crossing the line.
Dude.............
tell your boyfriend it makes you uncomfortable......oh wait you are straight?





Ok then grow some testicles
No! Where will the phoniness end?
Um...do what you want
What!!??? They actually have makeup for men?? What has this world come to..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse