Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can a 12 years older use Clinique Moisture surge?

Is it true that kids/pre teens cant use them? People is afraid that it might ruined kids/pre teens skin because their skins are still young and it might ruin it...Can a 12 years older use Clinique Moisture surge?
Go to any Clinique counter. You can get a FREE consultation. They will make personal suggestions for you. I started using the soap, moisturizer, and toner at about your age.





When my neice moved from her mother's house to my brother's, her skin was a mess. I took her to Clinque. Her skin was beautiful within a month. It is hands down the best product for teen skin. It is expensive but worth it. Using moisturizer will not make you breakout.





And as a woman in her 40's, I can tell you that moisturizer is your friend.Can a 12 years older use Clinique Moisture surge?
if you make a habit of using it early on, it'll disrupt your skin's natural oils and etc, especially if you haven't gone through the greasy puberty skin phases yet... you shouldn't use it if it's not absolutely necessary, and if it is you're probably doing something wrong
it wouldnt ruin it but it might give you a break out. your skin at that age is very oily so the extra moisture would be a great playground for the bacteria that cause a break out. I would just use it in my dry areas, mine is right around my nose. Yours might be different.
for a 12yr old u only need a 3step and an eyecream. there's no point wasting money.
Uhmm no Clinique is very high quality makeup.


Its good for your skin, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse