Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How good of quality is Clinique make-up?

I like their foundations and that's it. Over the years, I have gotten a lot of samples of their stuff when they run their bonus and I have found that their eye shadows and blush don't seem to really have a strong pigmentation so it doesn't really stand out. Their mascara isn't anything different than something you'd buy at the drugstore. I agree with the girl that said the eyeliner is drying, I once got a sample of that and it was a little awkward. It's a little overrated I guess, lol. But to me the foundation is great because I have real light skin and I can't find a match anywhere else.How good of quality is Clinique make-up?
Clinique is great! Paris Prescriptives has a great line too..How good of quality is Clinique make-up?
their skin care is the best .!


if anything, get the Dramatically Different Face Moisturizer.


but their eyeliner feels a little dry. it stays on all day, but it still feels dried out or something.


otherwise everything of theirs is amazing .!





that and Micabella cosmetics.!
It's great. I'm really picky about my skin care, and it's the only type of make-up I will put on my face.
My wife uses it and so do I.
I just started using it, but I really like it so far. I use the foundation and powder regularly. I got a sample of lipstick with purchase that is really moisturizing but doesn't stay in place long. Their eye make-up remover is really nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse