Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone know where I can find Clinique Moisture Surge Lipbalm?

I think its been discontinued. It used to come in the classic silver tube like a lipstick and the stick itself was white and shimmery. It gave a really pretty frost to your lips and felt like water droplets when you put it on. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Only that new repairwear one. Thanks!Anyone know where I can find Clinique Moisture Surge Lipbalm?
Macy'sAnyone know where I can find Clinique Moisture Surge Lipbalm?
rite aid or macys or try getting them shipped from clinique.com or even at a mall make-up conter...(maybe)





stuff that's discontinued goes on sale righ as it's being discontinued to get rid of it all so there might not be anymore! try asking around your friends or family if you ever lost a container of it look through purses or you room





--hope this helps
try ebay or amazon.
look at some discount makeup stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse