Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is clinique and lancome cosmetics vegan?

I know that they dont test on animals but do they contain animal in the products?? any help of a list of vegan makeup that are like everyday products or a list of everyday grocery food that is vegan?Is clinique and lancome cosmetics vegan?
If you go to the PETA website, they have information on vegan products, on products that do not test on animals.Is clinique and lancome cosmetics vegan?
dont no but u could try Lush they dont test on animals and most there products are vegan. and B has get vegan make-up and dont test on animals either
Josie Maran (the supermodel) has a cosmetics line that is ';green.'; I don't know if that also means vegan. Here's a link to the ingredients page. It gives the ingredients for each product.





http://josiemarancosmetics.com/packaging鈥?/a>
I don't know all the info, but I always heard that Lancome tested out of this country in France (where animal rights laws are considered lax by our standards) I would do some research on them, I always heard very negative things about their animal testing.
I know for sure that Clinique does not test on animals, but I think Lancome does.





Here is a list of products that do not test on animals:





http://www.caringconsumer.com/resources_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse