Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique is irritating my Skin. What can I do to help it?

It's tingly, bumpy, and stinging. My face has extra wrinkles and it's red. It is very itchy and I have ezema. (Sorry don't know spelling.) It is very irritating.Clinique is irritating my Skin. What can I do to help it?
Stop using it and let the allergic reaction run its course.Clinique is irritating my Skin. What can I do to help it?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
stop using clinique...that should do the trick
Hi there,


First of all please stop using Clinique .


It is obvious you have an allergy to it.


If i were you I'd go to my doctor and explain what has happened and I am sure he will prescribe something to stop the irritation.


With excema you have to be careful what you use.


Maybe try Neutri-medics.


I know it is expensive but it is all natural.


Hope this has helped.


cheers


Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse