Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think of clinique on the spot acne treatment gell?

something like that.. its in a small greenish blue tube.


does it work?What do you think of clinique on the spot acne treatment gell?
It is awesome! I have used it for a while now, actually both me and my husband use it. It may be a little pricey, but it lasts so long. And yes it works.


Don't use a lot on one blemish, because it dries you out, as with all acne treatment products because of the medicine in it.


I would recommend though the sulfur mask from ProActiv, as an on the spot treatment. I used to use that back in the day, and that works better than the Gel. I think you can get it separate from the website or I know they have it separate on QVC's website.


Good luck!What do you think of clinique on the spot acne treatment gell?
pricey -your copay may be cheaper for the Rx from your dermatologist. check out prices before you invest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse