Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Clinique Clarifying Makeup Clear Skin Formula a good foundation?

Ok, I know it's a liquid and it's for oily skin.





If, you have used it, tell me what you thought and how it looked!Is Clinique Clarifying Makeup Clear Skin Formula a good foundation?
yes, clinique is excellent make up!Is Clinique Clarifying Makeup Clear Skin Formula a good foundation?
I absolutely love it!! It provides great coverage and feels good on my skin all day!! ;)





%26lt;3 L
I like Cinique, I use their pressed powder, but for foundation I prefer Aveda:





http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>





Its actually a ';tinted moisturizer'; so its really sheer and good for your skin.
idk ive never tried that 1 but i have tried other clinique makeup and i could never get the right shade,it was either 2 pale or 2 orangey but u could go 2 makeupalley.com they have a ton of reviews
I don't really like clinque. Everytime i used it my skin always broke out. Plus I could never find the right color. Maybe it could work for you.
it works really good.
yes! it is, i love it. i first got some a few months ago. i will never use anything else. it doesnt clog your poors, and it doesnt make your skin all oily either
yes
I loved it and use it daily, my skin looks flawless and is never oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse