Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which foundation is better mac or clinique ?

I want to buy a foundation but i don't know what suits my skin and what brand to get?


Im thinking of getting mac or clinique ?


which is better ?Which foundation is better mac or clinique ?
Hi,





I've never tried Mac but I use Clinique at the moment, and it's fantastic so I'd definitely recommend it. Use this to help you find which one is best:


http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/user鈥?/a>





~Mystic.Which foundation is better mac or clinique ?
clinique they have very good formulas and a wide range of foundations also they have lots of colours


i use them





im not saying mac isn't good but i have only tried clinique


i do believe it takes a few foundations before you find the right one





its taken me 4
I was JUST at the store the other day and I found out.





Mac = better for dry skin


Clinique = better for oily skin.





And there ya go! Oh and if you have acne, go with Clinique. If you have combo skin, go with either one. :)
I've tried them both and they're both good. If i had to pick, i would say i prefer mac a bit more. This is because i can get a closer match to the colour on my face and it seems to stay on a bit longer.
both are good, but you will find more colors with mac, try mineral foundation from mac or superfit makeup foundation from clinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse