Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am going to order some Clinique makeup for my niece. What eyeliner is good for blue eyes?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2808952?refs鈥?/a>





I have brown eyes and know what looks good on me, but not on blue eyes. I live overseas, so I need your help.I am going to order some Clinique makeup for my niece. What eyeliner is good for blue eyes?
Hepburn is a very pretty shade of brown that works well with blue eyes and green. (remember what carmendi off of what not to wear says :opposites attract!) haha never use black its too harsh a charcoal might work but that wud probably be better to use it when she's a little older like say (15+?) cause its just a little mature (that is..if ur neice is young)I am going to order some Clinique makeup for my niece. What eyeliner is good for blue eyes?
';really black'; or ';navy'; i have blue eyes and brown looks horrible, on me and my friends. no matter what everyone says! black is the best because of the contrast, the light blue compared to the black makes eyes really ';pop!';. and if you don't want her to get black, navy would be okay. don't get ';violet'; because it is very pink-ish and makes eyes look red!
Whatever you do, DON'T use brown eye makeup for blue eyes.


Brown clashes with the blue.


You want to use dark colors.


The colors that would be best are black and dark green.





Hope this helped!
Just go with black. You can't go wrong with black eyeliner.
brown shades are usually recommended for blue eyes
the dark chocolate or toffe would compliment the blue. i use a liquid topaz color for my blues
I love lavender for blue eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse