Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mac or clinique foundation for oily acne prone skin? Want flawless non cakey coverage?

I have very oily skin with acne. I need a great foundion AND concealer from either mac or clinique. I'll be going there tomorrow and need some ideas to suggest to the lady. And my skin tone is pretty fair. I wear a nuetral to fair in the powder I use now. Please help everyone, thanks!Mac or clinique foundation for oily acne prone skin? Want flawless non cakey coverage?
Mac is very good. I prefer MAC.


Apply your concealer using a brush. You might want to ask for a brush to apply it with aswelll if you dont have one.


Also Mac have soooo many shades they are more likely to get a close match.


I use their little pots of concealer in NC20 and NC30. You can get the concealer in a pot or in a stick. They also have SPF in too.


Happy shopping xMac or clinique foundation for oily acne prone skin? Want flawless non cakey coverage?
I use MAC's ';Studio Fix'; in N5(That's right in between fair an neutral). I have SUPER oily skin, and this does the trick. It uses the oils in your skin to make your skin dewy, not oily. It doesn't go on cakey, unless you plaster yourself with it. It also doesn't clog up pores. pair it with a good concealer, and your set!
I work at mac, we have a product for people of your skin type.


The product is called ';studio fix'; it's a foundation that comes in a compact.Like other foundation you have to get your color macthed then you good to go.It will decrease the oil and not clog pores,what's better!?





hope this helps.
I have oily, acne prone skin and I use Clinique. It's great and it feels really light. I'm not a huge fan of MAC but it's not bad. Clinique is the best I've found. I also use Neutrogena cleanser with a night and a day moisturizer... it's really helped my skin be way less oily.
try this...http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> its ment for oily skin.
I dont know much about Mac or Clinique, but any type of mineral foundation would suit you. It give a flawless complexion, and wont clog your pores if you cleanse afterwards.
Sorry i dont know about mac and clinique but im the exact same way and i use a sheer buff from lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse