Monday, June 21, 2010

What are some clinique must haves?

I am planning on buying some clinique makeup to replace some old makeup. I'm 17 and i was also wondering if anyone could suggest certain colors for me that would be good. I have light to medium skin, auburn hair, and brown eyes. Thanks!What are some clinique must haves?
You definitely will want to look into their skin care system, it's great! The best ';foundation'; to a make-up look is great skin. Especially if you don't want to wear a lot of make-up. I have pretty good skin, and I get the Almost Makeup foundation, it has good coverage, but isn't cakey or look like you have foundation on, but it smooths your face. Plus it has sunscreen in it. I'd also get a good blush to make your cheekbones stand out, and they have great mascara!What are some clinique must haves?
Go to the Clinique counter and get advice from them. Clinique is very good about training their reps and there are SO many options for your coloring. But at 17, you don't need much make-up! There are several light bases with sunscreen - personally I use CityBlock 25 - and the lip glosses are lovely. Have fun!
clinique counter! those sales assistants can help you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse