Monday, June 21, 2010

Do I have to return my clinique free gift if I return the product I bought?

I am about to place an order online at clinique.com which allows me to recieve a free gift being that the order will be over $21.50. If I am not satisfied with the product and choose to return it, am I required to send back my free gift as well?Do I have to return my clinique free gift if I return the product I bought?
You definitely do not have to give back the free gift. Because you are placing the order online- you are not going to be robbing anyone of their commissionn if you return it because you didn't purchase it from a Clinique Beauty Advisor who rang up the sale. Your free gift is your free gift, you get to keep it. Keep in mind however that if you're not satisfied with the product, go to a Clinique counter and tell them why you're not happy with it and ask for something else. You'll be able to exchange it in the store and get a product you want. I work in cosmetics and it is very frustrating when women buy a product just for a free gift and then later return the product they didn't intend to keep in the first place.Do I have to return my clinique free gift if I return the product I bought?
They will take the product back and let you have the free gift but being mindful that they have goals to meet. I would say it is best to use the product first before you tear into the gift or exchange the product for something else.
Probably not.Most companies let you keep it besides if you use it's not like you can return it.Maybe the website has info on it.
Yeah, I'd say no. they're free 'samples' not really gifts. If they don't ask you to, don't. If they do, then just tell them you gave it away or threw it out.
9 out of 10 you will
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse