Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I prevent my eyeshadow from creasing? Ive used a base product from Clinique, but still creases.?

I'm pretty sure most people will tell you Urban Decay's Primer Potion. They're 100% right. There is no way to over-hype or exaggerate how great Primer Potion is. When using, I've never had any eyeshadow creasing whatsoever. My eyeshadow stayed in place all day without losing intensity. It didn't budge. I knew that Primer Potion was a godsend when I fell asleep with my makeup on and woke up the next day with no smearing, no smudging, and my eyeshadow STILL completely intact. I'd have to say that's pretty darn amazing. Urban Decay's Primer Potion is THE way to go if you can afford it.How do I prevent my eyeshadow from creasing? Ive used a base product from Clinique, but still creases.?
I always, after applying foundation and concealer - whatever's necessary - apply pressed powder to my face and on my eyelids. I think that helps prevent eyeshadow from creasing.


Try it with your base product and see if it works, I personally find it works for me! :)How do I prevent my eyeshadow from creasing? Ive used a base product from Clinique, but still creases.?
urban decay primer potion, definitely. it's expensive and the wand applicator doesn't get every last bit that's in the container, but it works wonders.





[:
As a professional makeup artist, I reccomend Alexis Vogel eye primer. This product is simply amazing.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
udpp(urban decay primer ppotion) or two faced shadow insurance is good too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse