Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique Acne Solution 3 step gave me a very bad chemical burn, roughed up my skin. how to correct damage?

The bad chemical burn, took me 2 weeks to recover with prescripted medicine from the doctor and lots of aloe vera. My skin is never the same afterwards because it go so disrupted. It now looks rougher and more wrinkly. I took it bad to the clinique counter and the girls there made it sound like it's my fault. Did anyone else experience this and know a solution to correcting what has been damaged?Clinique Acne Solution 3 step gave me a very bad chemical burn, roughed up my skin. how to correct damage?
I love that product ..my acne is gone ...u might wanna go back and speak to the person again...coz its not u r fault...be tough ....Buy an aloe vera plant ..and apply it once daily..before going to sleep..and in the morning ...apply a honey mask....mixed with suger..for 10 to 15 mins...keep this up for few days....Clinique Acne Solution 3 step gave me a very bad chemical burn, roughed up my skin. how to correct damage?
I actually love the solution 3 on my skin, however if the Clinique girls sold it to you, it is definitely their fault, because they should know how to test your skin first. You need more than aloe vera on your skin. You need a deep moisture cream on your face at night and a lightweight moisturizer during the day. This happened to my skin when I used Clinique's Facial Scrub, after awhile it does go away, just hang in there!
Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse