Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Estee Lauder and Clinique carry vibrant eyeshadows like gold and olive green?

I know that Clinique specializes in neutrals... but do they have bright vibrant colours like olive green and gold available?





Im trying to make a super last minute prom makeup appointment. It's not working out well. I'm getting desperate.Does Estee Lauder and Clinique carry vibrant eyeshadows like gold and olive green?
MAC for sure, you will love their bold colors and the prices are not bad either!Does Estee Lauder and Clinique carry vibrant eyeshadows like gold and olive green?
Try MAC. Beautiful bright colors. most dillards dept stores have a MAC counter.
I recommend MAC too, but Clinique has a really pretty Gold called Strike it Rich. I use it alot and it is really pretty... I have really dark brown eyes and it looks great. It looks great on my friend who has hazel eyes, so its pretty versatile. MAC has Goldmine and Juxt... Juxt is a pretty olive-y green with gold flecks and Goldmine is a well, Gold color. :O)





Good Luck and have a great prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse