Monday, June 21, 2010

Some household products to remove makeup and can the Clinique take the day off be used for the whole face?

I have the Clinique take the day off stuff It says for lashes lip and eyes. Can I use it for my whole face? If not what are some household products(besides soap and water) to remove makeup that won't make me get zits. I can't go and buy something at the moment so yeah i can't get anything new. Thanks so much!!Some household products to remove makeup and can the Clinique take the day off be used for the whole face?
there you go,you can use those as what they said.


i love olive oil too!


its versatile!





I tried petroleum jelly too.


of course its icky, but then it does a good job.


u put it on...just a little, but especially on the eye area, to remove mascara...massage it gently on my face. then wipe it with a wet tissue.then use soap.





if you wanted to exfoliate you can use oatmeal or baking soda.


for me, i prefer baking soda the most because i can really feel those little grains on my skin


%26amp; afterwards my skin feels like its really new...


i love using baking soda





anyway, if you wanted facial mask you can use yogurt %26amp; orange juice


i tried it %26amp; it feels good too!





before, i used l'oreal make up remove. but then one time i can't find it so i just bought Pond's cold cream %26amp; it still works the same %26amp; at a much cheaper price.





there are a lot of household products that we can actually use for our face





one more..


i haven't tried it since i dont have facial lines yet


but i keep on hearing that using vitamin E capsules works wonders.


aside from taking it, just prick the gel capsule then put the 'oil' on the face. leave it overnight (according to what i heard) %26amp; the next morning you'll feel that your face is tighter.


a few more weeks %26amp; you will notice that the lines are diminishingSome household products to remove makeup and can the Clinique take the day off be used for the whole face?
I use Olive Oil. the natural oil is similar to an oil your skin already naturally produces. You can use any food derived oil too like almond or walnut oil. It;s full of vitamins. The best oil to remove make up with that will not make you break out is tea tree oil.
i use vaseline to remove makeup....it works just as good as those professional removers and it moisturises ur skin as u remove the makeup...Vaseline goes with everyone so i doubt it will make you break out....
A household product I use to remove makeup is Vaseline and Clinique's Take the Day Off can be used for the whole face.





I hope I helped! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse