Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you have problems with Clinique Cleansers?

I love the makeup but the cleansers don't seem to work very well for me. I've started using something else this week (and much cheaper too) and it's working great. I want to know your experience with it!


Thanks!





The more detailed the better!Do you have problems with Clinique Cleansers?
I have had not so good experiences with Clinique. I purchased both compacts and skin care from there. I had that moisture surge and this one cleanser and It dried me out ugly style.





I think it is a waste of money, I really think a lot of the department store brand makeup is as good as what we get at the drugstore ( it has the same ingredients)Do you have problems with Clinique Cleansers?
Yes, I'm not a big fan of their cleansers- and their makeup removers. Their cleansers- well It doesn't seem like they move my makeup well enough, and my skin feels very dry after. Personally, I find they don't lather well enough to my likings.





I don't like their makeup removers because they feel very oily- which I don't like. It's almost like a dry oily and it just feels weird. Plus, they don't remove my tough eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara well enough.








I like the rest of Cliniques stuff though :)
Actually I'm polar opposite. Love clinique skin care, but their makeup breaks me out. All they have that I like in makeup is their high impact mascara. I used to have really, really, really bad acne. I started using the clinique 3-step 6 weeks ago, and my skin has really never been clearer. Ive used every drug store brand, and mac skin care. Now I have combo oily/normal skin (only part of my face thats only is on my nose, and it's very oily) but I use the only for dry skin (i find it works better on my skin) I used to use their exfoliate thing but I'm loving lush dead sea salt scrub it makes my face smell good ;D! I also use the moisture gel.





Now i'm a makeup artist, and honestly I can tell you: Everyone has different skin, something that works amazing on someone, or many people can totally be different on you. I was told the clinique foundation was the best, omg but I totally broke out from it! But what I can tell you is that stick to something that works for you.
I was using the 7 day exfoliating cleanser and it didn't help my skin very well. It made my skin feel wierd and actually started making me break out. I stopped using it, and started using a different product and my skin looked a lot better. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
It didn't work for me either. I like olay warming face wash. I love getting makeup from Clinique tho
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse