Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone ever used the Clinique Post Blemish Stick and does it work?

I dont get much acne anymore, but i still have little dark spots that take about 2 months or so to completely disappear. does the clinique post blemish stick work?Has anyone ever used the Clinique Post Blemish Stick and does it work?
Hi





I have the same problem and the stick is quite good. I have very sensitive skin and marks from spots tend to linger for months after they have gone.





When you put the cream from the stick on the spot, it contains light reflecting pigments that tone down the scar straight away. The light ones even disappear. I have been using this product for a while now and I can see the improvement. The scars have faded considerably.





As with anything, it's hit and miss whether it will work for you but I have no problems with it!





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse