Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can I get some opinions on Clinique foundations?

just Clinique foundations(preferably liquid) in general. I've been thinking about switching my foundation brands to Clinique(much more affordable), but since I have no previous experience with them, I'd like some opinions. Thanx!Can I get some opinions on Clinique foundations?
im using the cream foundation. it goes on well right when i apply it, bu tthen as the day goes on it starts peeling and getting britty and crusty, makes your skin look dry.... it costs a bit. i dont recomend the cream foundation. but you could try it for yourself everyones different x( mines about to run out, and i bought it over a month ago. so it'll last you around 2 months? the good side is that it can cover up red spots and blemishes well





the first time i used clinique i used the matte foudnation, that was more well worth it for me. once im done with the cream foundation im going back to matte =]Can I get some opinions on Clinique foundations?
your beautiful dont wear make up. lol i dont even know what you look like Report Abuse

i've never tried the liquid foundation


but i do have the loose powder.





it's pretty good but there's something


about it that just seems to delicate - all clinique


products just seem to light and sheer for me.





coverage


2/10 - awful





color


9/10 - really good





value for price


6/10 - lots cheaper than most brands





quality


8/10 - i know it's good





would i recommend it to a friend?


no, probably not.





i'd say to go to sephora and test it


out for yourself, maybe you'll love it. for me it's


just alright but nothing i'll be buying again.
hard to say since we don't know your skin type and such. their foundations didn't work out for me personally, but then again i haven't checked them out in at least 5 years. you should go to a dept store where you can test them and see what you like and get recommendations from the staff.
I know a lot of girls who wear Clinique Dewy Smooth liquid and they look flawless (I wish I could use it but I have oily skin). Their bronzer is one of the best and the sheer pressed powder is great, I've used it forever.
i used to use the clinique foundation until i discovered MAC and how it is a little heavy/thick, but it does a good job with concealing yet looking natural.
I don't really like Clinique's foundation


I like Lorac Urban Decay and Makeup forever





Answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A9FJur9S5KlJ0aMAgwjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090228171056AApLmTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse