Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone else had a bad reaction to any Clinique products?

I know they have a reputation for good skin care products, but since using their foundation I have broken out in spots, blemishes and have terrible itchy skin on my face. Believe me, I've used all kinds of products before (even the cheapo stuff) and never had this reaction. It makes me wonder if the rumour is true... do you really have to spend a lot on face care to get the best results?Has anyone else had a bad reaction to any Clinique products?
Clinique 3 step broke me out BADLY. That stuff is harsh.Has anyone else had a bad reaction to any Clinique products?
Ohmygosh, yes. I bought the Acne Solutions awhile ago and had a bad reaction to it. It was in the winter, so I figured I'd wait until weather was normal, and then try it again. All I used was the face wash part of it, and it gave me itchy, puffy, red skin that still hasn't gone away completely! (I used it this past Saturday)


The only thing I really trust from Clinique is their Quickliner, which is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used.





Try Noxzema for your face- it really does work wonders!
i broke out the first like week of using it then i was fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse