Monday, June 21, 2010

A question for people who shop at Clinique?

Well i want to go to the mall tomorrow and get this new Redness Relief Solutions Powder but my mom isn't coming with me. Do you need a membership card or something like that, to buy stuff at clinique? Like at Kohl's they offer u a Kohl's Charge Card or w/e it is.





My aunt is coming to the mall with me and idk if she has a card( if you need one).





I would ask my mom but shes really busy.A question for people who shop at Clinique?
Absolutely not. I never been asked about membership card or stuff like that so far.


Just recently I went to Clinique counter in Parkson, Subang Parade with additional gift instead but it's good if someone accompany you for better decision while purchase tho...A question for people who shop at Clinique?
You don't need a special card to buy at Clinique counters. I have the Redness Relief powder and can I just say it was a waste of money because it really doesn't help calm the redness or disguise it.


Try it on before purchasing if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse