Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is itworth the money to spend on mall makeup such as clinique?

I have passed it and just wished but never did get the oportunity to, afraid to spend the money but I just might if it gets rave reviews!Is itworth the money to spend on mall makeup such as clinique?
YES! I had always used cheap makeup ie: cover girl and about 5 years ago I got a makeover at the mall just for fun and I was amazed at how much better the makeup looked and I was hooked! I don't like Clinique as much but Lancome and Clarins are awesome!!!! Ask to get a full makeover. Most counters will do that free of charge or for a $25 purchase and see for yourself!Is itworth the money to spend on mall makeup such as clinique?
yes, especially Clinique! I love Clinique , it is a light weigt makeup in very beautiful colors!!!!*
Yes, it makes your skin look glowing. Other products seem to have uneven coverage for me and doesn't work well with my skin. Clinique has special products for your skin type. Not too expensive. It lasts a few months for a bottle of foundation and a powder compact.
I've mainly just noticed a difference in the quality of eye shadows. I can never get that smooth ultra blendability of mall brand eyeshadow (mac, clinique) in the regular cheap drugstore makeup like covergirl or maybelline. I splurge for the eyeshadow!
I like department store mascara better than drug store mascara because it clumps less. I use Nars which you can get @ Sephora.





See for yourself:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
If you have more money to spend , then go for it. Spend first for the more basic needs that you have, (for school , etc). You will just have to prioritize which ones are your first and last ones.
Definitely! I have been using clinique for about 4 years now! I just like how mild it is for my skin. I don't even want to try any other skin care program because there's no need to! If anything, go test try different mall brands and see which one you like. In the end, its worth paying a couple of more dollars to keep your skin looking young and nice!! : )
nothing is worth buying at the mall cuz mall stores are always way over priced with the exception of discount stores that sell used items
I used Clinique for a year, and I personally was not impressed. The foundation wore off within 4 hours, it was absolutely ridiculous. Not only that, it made my face so incredibly oily. I have gone back to covergirl and like it much more.
make an appointment for a consultation and they will put it on and let you look at it, and you can decide for yourself. personally, i think it's better.
I think it is. The products are definitely of higher quality. I personally use MAC. I'm not a Clinique fan. If not MAC I also like Chanel and Bobbi Brown.
I think that one of the best things that you can do is log onto Marykay.com and find a personal consultant in your area. The makeup is up to date, the consultants are trained, AND they will come to YOU and let you sample EVERYTHING! You can buy what you like, pass on what you don't. I have been able to wear everything from Chanel to Lacome and La Prairie and I really stand by Mary Kay!
I like Clinique..have used for years. I watch when they have give aways...I but their basics...soap and stuff and then try the samples that come with purchase before Iinvest that kind of money.








The soap and astringent really are good...most people guess me to be at least 10 years younger then I am.
no unless theres a great sale!
for 35 dollars you can have amazing coverage and GREAT make-up cause i use Joey New York from ulta and it is affordable. i have the most acne filled face in the world and it helps me SO much. it doesnt clog pores either. Hope this helps!
If it's the makeup line, I think there are far better brands out there. Personally I like using Lorac, Bare Minerals and Bobbi Brown since they have better textures, color and overall quality. I've heard that the skincare line works for some but it's something you have to stick with. I've used the eye cream and was not impressed at all. I've also used their mascara and eyeshadow and found it no better than the brand I can buy at my local drugstore. If you would like to read real reviews on specific products from Clinique, please go to www.makeupalley.com and click on product reviews then select find a product. Best of luck!
yes, big time. altho some drug store things are comparable, mainly department stores are the best. in my opinion it doesnt matter with mascara, but with shadows, liners, gloss...it def does matter.





MAC makes a good gloss, very sticky, but stays on for hours, nothing from a drugstore can compare to that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse