Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Clinique skincare really as good as its cracked up to be? Will it help with problem skin?

I have tried many skincare products and have found the best to be DERMALOGICA !!!!


I wouldn't waste my money on anything else now.Is Clinique skincare really as good as its cracked up to be? Will it help with problem skin?
I tried the 3-step and did not have any luck. My skin started breaking out 2 years ago and the only product I have found that helps is Pro Activ. BUT... I use the entire line of Cliniques makeup and LOVE it. I hope this helps.Is Clinique skincare really as good as its cracked up to be? Will it help with problem skin?
it works for a while but then it seems as though you become immune to it. %26amp; just a heads up, pro-active made my skin worse!
its good the only problem is that after some years it starts to not work like in 5 yrs it will stop working for u
yes if the clinique is licenced but if it's not licensed i think you shoul not go for it
it was excellent for me in my 20s, particularly mid to late, but I find it's less effective now that i'm in my 30s.
In my view you see really great rusults fast (smooth skin tone etc), BUT then within 6 months skin seems to get use to Clinique really fast and it stops working.





Only use if you have tough skin (this stuff is heavy duty).
I used the 3 Three Step program from Clinique %26amp; it worked for me, however, i did find it was not as good after about a year i think my skin just got used to the product so I changed my regime to ';Mary Kay'; which appears to work better with my skin type. Go into a shop %26amp; ask for a trial pack of Clinique they usually have them, try before you buy.
For me no, its very harsh for sensitive skin. Some products may work for other people. The key is to try products that works best for you skin type. You can try it if you want.





Steam regularly. Don't poke or extract your blackheads harshly like there is no tomorrow. i do believe that we have the same, oily to combination skin type, especially around our T-Zone. It is interesting for people to think that avoiding creams can help solve oily skin. But its wrong. You just have to find the right-based cream. Cream and Water-based works best for skin like ours. Veer away from oil based creams during day time, you can use them during the night.





You can best help your skin if you do the 3-step facial regimen: wash, tone and moisturize. Washing helps remove dust that accumulated on the surface of the skin, toning provides additional cleaning as well as it preps the skin by removing dead skin cells that can just block healthy cells' absorption of the third step, the moisturizer.





The key is to be able to find the right product to help you with your problem. I can suggest the brand: Mario Badescu. They have a line of products that really is good for our type of skin, I personally recommend the Enzyme Cleansing Wash, Cucumber Toner and the best HONEY MOISTURIZER. If you use these products, they don't have the same ''stretched-dry-skin'; that other products leave. This is often the misconception of people, that dryness and no oil means clean skin. What Mario Badescu does is gently and effectively clean it. Plus they're natural.





For additional cleaning and maintenance on acne, try their DRYING LOTION pink stuff that you put on your pimples which dries it, ACNE GEL, which serves as your drying lotion maintenance during day time. To Remove black marks that are left by acne, use their GLYCOLIC WASH and BUFFER LOTION. Check out their line of products online. I dont work for them, its just that they really work and i would like to share it with you.





Kudos to a healthier skin.
Clinique skincare is great. I've used it for years. My skin is sensitive and the no fragrance works well for me. But you do have to find your own blend of the product. 3 step, with some sort of moisturizer. Not just whatever the lady behind the counter tells you you need. Try different sales girls and when you hit one that will tell you you don't need this product or that product as well as what you need, keep going to her. They work on commission so they're quite loyal to repeat customers.
i have tried many types of brands of skincare and have also worked for a few.


i have heard good and bad things about clinique. i have heard the clarifying lotion removes nail varnish!! though im not sure this is true. if so many people are using it, it cant be bad!!


i would reccomend clarins though, natural ingredients, about the same price and a really good company. ask at the counter for a skin care consultation, and some samples to try. i would also try this with the other counters too, until you find something personally right for your skin type.
i have tried all the brands in my time... but have come back to the Body Shop.





Clinique is very good as is Clarins, but both brands can be very pricey. I recommend you go to the Body Shop, they have 2 ranges which may help you - if you have sensitive skin try the Aloe vera range, horrible green colour, but very gentle!





Or, if your skin is on the oily side, try the seaweed (?) range, either way, ask the assistants for help, they are not 'hard sell' as some of the premium brands tend to be.





Also, watch what you eat, drink plenty of water, avoid smoking etc, etc.....





Good luck!
It depends on your skin type. I am aware that they have different varieties for different types of skin, but I have tried the one for combination and for oily skin, and it worked at the same strength any drugstore regimen would work. The problem I found with it was the dramatically different lotion - while it is a good moisturizer, it left my skin shiny afer a few hours because it is not oil free and while it helps your makeup go on smoothly, it can make it feel like your makeup is sliding off your face. The soap is a bit drying but if you have normal skin, you will be fine! If you try it and have combination or oily skin, I would recommend forgoing the lotion and buying an oil free one (they might have one) or getting one at the drugstore. I think the secret to the regimen is its consistency - just like proactiv it is a 3 step system you use 2 times daily so it is bound to be helpful, but make sure you find the right product for your skin type. Bottom line - if you have ';normal'; skin, it will work for you, but if you need more from your skin care, I would suggest something oil-free and non-comodegenic such as proactiv or a salycylic acid face wash, toner, and oil free moisturizer. Good luck to you!
apparently clinique sells a bottle of its dramatically different moisturiser every 3 seconds around the world so a lot of eople think it's great. for skincare, there are three different types/levels of cleanser, toner and moisturiser-according to your skin type (e.g oily/dry/combination). if you are after clinique skincare which helps with problem skin, clinique has jut launched a new cleanser/toner and moisturiser specifically for acne prone skin. ask at a clinique counter for details, because they are usualy hapy to give you a skin consultation, and samples to try


cheers!
I didn't like clinique skincare products, they didn't help with my combination skin at all. But I love their makeup - it was a million times better than any other brand i've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse