Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which do you like better MAC cosmetics or Clinique?

My one friend wears MAC, and my other friend wears Clinique, they both look good it seems. Which one do you prefer and why.Which do you like better MAC cosmetics or Clinique?
Mac I have lots of it been using for six years now.Which do you like better MAC cosmetics or Clinique?
I'm a MAC girl. MAC has more of the trendy colors. Clinique is more conservative.
mac is awesome


so much more stylish and hot
I like cheap-o stuff that I can buy at Target.
MAC! MAC has way more pretty colors!
I use to be a MAC a holic , but a friend had me try Bee Luscious cosmetics over a year ago and I am telling you its the best stuff I have ever seen and tried, I have down comparisons with other brands and even all the MAC products that I had, and I am telling you I am a Bee Luscious a holic now... my skin looks and feels gorgeous , I never got compliments from anyone and ever since I started using bee luscious everyone I mean everyone says how great my skin looks and the most important GUYS notice.
Mac goes for dramatic, lots of makeup look, which is beautiful.





Clinique goes for completely natural, can't even see makeup look, which is also beautiful.





You use whatever you like best. But I personally like MAC better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse