Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I ask my parents I want Clinique?

I do have bad skin! How do I tell them I want Clinique? It's just embarressing!How do I ask my parents I want Clinique?
Just ask. They will sympathize with you and do what they can to help you out if you have bad skin. Might be a good idea to find some info on line and print it out to show them.How do I ask my parents I want Clinique?
no it`s not that hard.


first, whine a few days because of your bad skin.


then, tell them that you would like to do something about it.


a few days later, tell the about the clinique
Just go to CVS and buy it yourself.


Plus, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. My little brother always asks my parents to get him his Clean %26amp; Clear when he runs out.
What I do is create small talk. Just pick a subject you're comfortable with and then slowly change the subject. What I like to say is this:





';Yeah, I've been doing some research and asking around, and I think that Clinique would be a good makeup for me. Is there a way I can try it?';
how is that embarrassing? just be like ';hey mom, next time we're at the mall can i pick up some clinique make up because i think it will make my skin look better';





don't know what's so embarrassing about that...
Go to your mother, not your father. Women understand each other and are better able to sympathize with others' concerns. Men often do not understand the whole 'make-up concept', and they DEFINATELY don't get why a woman even BUYS make-up, much less spending more money on a product of higher quality.
Your parents may have had bad skin when they were young also. Just remind them of that when you ask. Maybe you should see a dermatologist.
The mother daughter relationship of teens is rough. My mom about had a full blown stroke when I wanted skin care and make-up supplies. My best suggestion is mention to her that you would like to do extra chores or something to earn some money. When she asks the inevitable, ';What do you need money for?'; question, you can tell her that you want skin care stuff. This way you are not asking her to fork out the cash for it but are showing her how adult you are handling things. It wins big brownie points with the parents.
Tell your parents that if they want you to feel confident and carefree in school/work then they will provide the financial assistance in getting you the perfect skin.
i wouldnt spend the money. Clinique never helped when my skin was stressed. It has all the same chemicals and fillers as any other makeup. I think your best best would be a mineral makeup. You can get one from the drugstore
You should ask them to go shopping with you and take them straight to the Clinique counter. The sales person will be able to demonstrate the products to them and thereby convince them to let you have a shot at it. If they refuse to go with you, explain to them that having bad skin is affecting your self-esteem. That would not be a lie, since having bad skin can make even the most confident person self-conscious.
Just tell them (tell your mom)--I'm sure it will be alright!!!
Sit down and talk to them about it, how you feel insecure because you have bad skin and want to do something about it. Get some courage.
Sweetie just tell you parents that you are unhappy with have acne. And make sure you tell them how important this is to you. Beleive you me, they will buy it for you.





gOOD LUCK
its not embarrisng to ask for face wash and make up just tell you mom that you would like clinin or watever tell her its one of the best lines of make up and face wash out there
Well if that's you in the picture ... I totally agree ... you have HORRIBLE skin. I mean gosh, get a face transplant.





EDIT:


omg, am I the only one who knows what SARCASM IS? Jesus pesus people, it was a JOKE referring to that picture, which seems to have perfectly good skin. God, grow up people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse