Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your opinion on the Clinique Acne Solutions ?

I know everyone's skin is different but i would like to know if it worked on yours.What's your opinion on the Clinique Acne Solutions ?
use clinque and neutrogena it helps tons =). I use the neutrogena acne power scrub three times a day morning, afternoon, and night, in the morning i wait 10-20 mins after putting on my neutrogena power scrub so it soaks in my skin and then i put on clinque liquid face soap, then the liquid clarifying lotion so it helps my skin control it's oilinesss through out the day. Then if it's a hot day, or i get sweaty, or dirty I wash my face with neutrogena trasparent facial bar acne prone soap so my pores don't get clogged. The power scrub is about- 8$, the facial bar is is about 5$, and the clinque im not sure because i'm using free samples but the neutrogena lasts very long about a month or two... good luckWhat's your opinion on the Clinique Acne Solutions ?
i love it, 3 weeks and im clear. i hated proactive, it made it worst and i was like wtf, okay lets try this and it was the best thing ever


!
yeah im currently using it and its working...
i using it its working so yeah it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse