Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you like the fragrance Clinique Happy?

Looking for something new to wear. Looking for something light and maybe a little fruity smelling.Do you like the fragrance Clinique Happy?
Most Def... it smells soo good, and the smell actually stays on throughout the day. Everytime I would wear it, I would get compliments on it.Do you like the fragrance Clinique Happy?
Happy for men is wonderful, and I hear great things about Happy heart for women too.
My boyfriend wears it! It's fantastic! We bought it together!


But the feminine one is great too!
Yeah, I have a bottle of it... but it's not my favorite.


I LOVE Ralph by Ralph Lauren. It's so nice smelling, and a little fruity, but not overwhellming.


I have a large bottle of the Ralph, and three tester bottles; one Ralph, one Ralph HOT and one Ralph COOL. I like the HOT, it sort of reminds me of the tropics, coconutty. I wear 'hot' and 'cool' on certain occasions, and Ralph for daily use.


Tip: I got the testers as a free gift for buying the normal Ralph with Ralph 'shimmer lotion' in a light blue case.





However, that's only my opinon, and everyone has a different nose. You should go to your nearest drug store and smell the different types to help focus your search.
yes i love love love it and its the best thing to wear
Yep is smells fantastic also love Miracle and DKNY Be Delicious and try bath and body vanilla it's not fruity but I get lots of compliments when I wear it specially from members of the opposite sex
I've heard great things about Happy. However, Curve Soul is alot cheaper and smells so great and very fresh and I get alot of compliments on it! And also Ralph Lauren Romance is good.
Yes,Happy is a nice light fragrance,Also try Issy Mayaki(not sure about the spelling) This is nice as-well.
Try Anna Sui range, very light and quite sweet...
If you like fruity, you will like that. I don't like it myself, but it is because it is fruity.
Love it! It is definitely a light, unassuming perfume. Cool Water is also a nice light fragrance.
Yes, this is a wonderful orange light smelling fragrance.
Yes! I know I love it! If you like Clinique Happy, I think you'd also like Ralph by Ralph Lauren %26amp; DKNY's Be Delicious. They're all fruity-smelling with a little bit of vanilla/musky undertones. Sexy %26amp; fun. I prefer the red apple instead of green for DKNY though- I think it has hints of lychee! Hahah.
I like Happy alot but it does get expensive. I have found that the bath %26amp; body works line of Breath Awake Aromatherapy (in the green i believe) is a a nice substitute and recently found the White Tea and Ginger line is wonderful. Plus it is all on sale right now...
Yes I do. I also got the DKNY delicouse (the green apple one) and it smells great!
I have clinque's Happy Heart which is a little different than the regular Happy and I wear it all the time.
I think Clinique Happy is just what you're looking for! I love it. You can buy a small bottle of it to try...
Yes, I use to wear it all the time. Lately I've been wearing DKNY be delicious which is really good, Ralph by Ralph Lauran is good.





My sister in law just got Estee Lauder Exotic Pleasures which is very light, and good.
get a sephoragirls fragrance. they'er flirty, fruity, and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse