Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique ?

can i buy it at like...rite aid or something....the clinique 3 step acne solution?Clinique ?
no you have to go done to the mall stores like macys, nordstorm, dillards would have them, they last long so the trip is worth itClinique ?
You can buy Clinique in Macy's, or online like the previous suggestions.





I would check out SkinLogics also, it's comparable and it really works for me.
I bought mine at Dillards. Honestly, It didnt work that good. I think it worked better than proactive, but it really dried my face out.
You can buy it online at their website.
no..i bought mine at Macys and it works great..go to the little centers for each brand specifically. its pretty expensive though.
You can buy it at almost any cosmetic department or online. Sometimes they even have it at those cosmetic outlet stores in outlet malls.
No, I think it is only in department stores like Dillards or Macy's.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse