Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know the Avon eye cream that is supposed to be as good as Clinique's All About Eyes?

I remember seeing an Avon mag when this product first came out, and they claimed that it was equal to Clinique's All About Eyes. I'm curious and want to check it out but don't know what the Avon product is called... any ideas?Does anyone know the Avon eye cream that is supposed to be as good as Clinique's All About Eyes?
Yes, we have a few compairable eye products.





One is Item# 994-320 for $21.99. It is the Countouring Eye System. This is a 2-part treatment. It has a AM and PM intensive repair cream and a PM concentrated elixir cream to use.





Another is the Surgical eye lifts that is item #219-312 and sales for $28.00.





If you need help or want to purchase anything, please feel free to go to my website and look around at: www.youravon.com/alane7799. Or email me at: aprilmh1628@yahoo.com.





I have a few free shipping codes posted on the page, if for some reason they don't work, let me know and I will get you a new one.





Thanks,


April LaneDoes anyone know the Avon eye cream that is supposed to be as good as Clinique's All About Eyes?
yes we have an entire line of products like clinique


click on my Avon website to find out more


http://margaretself.avonrepresentative.com/ Report Abuse
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse