Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long does the clinique acne 3 step take to work?

i have been using the clinique acne 3 step for 6 days now. and i love it so far. it hasent dried out my skin and my skin used to be so red in my cheeks and now its not red at all!! and my acne is clearing up. it made me break out a little on my chin but im sure it will go away. i also use the clinique makeup too. but i want to know how long it took for your acne to go away when using the clinique acne 3 step....???How long does the clinique acne 3 step take to work?
i have been using the clinuque 3 step as well for about 9 days and i like it to. and it broke me out a little on my fore head. i really want it to clear up. my mom said that some acne products take a while to work because its getting all the crap out from under your skin and bringing it to the top. i hope this helped. if you find put any more info tell me (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse