Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy Clinique Face Wash in Canada?

Does Shopper's Drug Mart or PharmaPlus have it? And how much does it cost for how many mL?Where can I buy Clinique Face Wash in Canada?
I know that you can get some at the Bay or Sears, they always have a little booth near an entrance (you know, the bright, fluorescent, perfumey section as you walk in the department store!). You can also find lots of Clinique products at a Sephora store, usually to be found in your local mall.





I'm not quite sure which face wash you are referring to, but 150 mL would retail for around 20+ dollars Canadian, MAYBE less, depending on where and what exactly you buy.





I know they don't sell them in Shoppers Drug Mart, and I while I live in Canada I have not heard of PharmaPlus (could it be because I'm stuck in the prairies?!) However, I know Clinique is mostly sold with more higher-end products; I've never seen them at a pharmacy-type location.





Hope this helps!Where can I buy Clinique Face Wash in Canada?
$16.95! Wow, that's pretty good. My mum buys their lip balm - this little tiny tube - and it already costs twenty dollars.


I'm glad to help! And yep, you got it. I'm in Calgary for sure, grr. Report Abuse

if you have a store called Belk's the have a counter the sells clinique... look in the mall and find any of the department stores that do make- overs for the customers they usually sell clinique there and im not sure how much it would cost bc i live in the US

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse