Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone have any experience with Clinique makeup products?

Since Bare Minerals wasn't giving me the results I wanted anymore I decided to try the Clinique Clarifying Makeup Line. I bought the Clear Skin formula foundation and powder. Does anyone else use this or know anything about it? This is the first day I wear it so I'm wondering if my skin will be broken out tomorrow like it was when I tried Covergirl. Thanks and Merry Christmas!Does anyone have any experience with Clinique makeup products?
Clinique's products are amazing. All their products are non-comodogenic and hypoallergenic. Meaning they won't clog pores and cause pimples since there isn't any oil and you won't get an allergic reaction. I've been using Clinique products since I was 13 and just switched to MAC because my foundation would wear off very easily throughout the day. But I still love their products. I used Clinique because pharmacy brands make me break out and would give me hives not to mention I never got the results I wanted.They give a flawless finish and they are good for sensitive skin. Good luck!Does anyone have any experience with Clinique makeup products?
Clinique has amazing makeup. They focus a lot on skincare which I think is important, where as a company like MAC, not so much. I use a lot of their stuff, including their foundation. It's really nice and doesn't dry out my skin or cause acne. Covergirl is cheap and can be good for things like lipgloss and mascara, but I don't like it as much for foundation and powder. Anyways yah, Clinique foundation and powder are both great =]
i think thats the foundation my mom uses.


she LOVES clinique %26amp; its much better


for her skin than those cheap drugstore brands because she breaks out alot too.
hi yes iv used it during my beauty therapy training this is good make up but dont hold long if you come out in spots try dermalogica facial range and fero beauty make up range its professional and brilliant xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse