Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i refrain from picking my spots (Im startin school in 2 days) is Clinique 3 step good for skin?

Tried it.. It was alright but didn't do much for me skin.


A friend of mine recommended Dermalogica so I thought I'd give it a try and it works great and I would recommend it =] xxHow can i refrain from picking my spots (Im startin school in 2 days) is Clinique 3 step good for skin?
If you don;t want permanently scarred skin then stop now.


Try steaming your face with a facial steamer for a good 10 mins, or a bowl of boiling water with a towel over your head and gently sqeeze the spots with a tissue wrapped round your fingers. Thats how the beauticians do it.


I don't like Clinique 3 step i think its a con, buy a good cleanser and clean your skin twice, rinse your skin after with tepid water to remove all residue of the cleanser and then apply a good anti bacterial moisturiser or spot cream.


Be careful of make up applicators flannels and old make up that have had dirty fingers on/in and drink plenty of water, you should have clear skin in days.How can i refrain from picking my spots (Im startin school in 2 days) is Clinique 3 step good for skin?
Aww I feel your pain =/. Sadly, I've had the problem with picking for years and it's only recently that I've been able to better control it- and it has helped immensely. After a certain amount of time, picking becomes almost OCD-ish for people and unfortunately some people need to see a therapist for it! For me, I have to stop and read material about how no matter how much i think it's helping, it's NOT. Most times it even forces the matter clogging your pore and causing the blemish to appear even deeper into your skin, and therefore taking longer for it to go away!


So think about that, stay away from mirrors, and if you have some free time on your hands, maybe get a good acne treatment mask to use. Also consider buying some Zinc supplements from your local supermarket- they go a long way in helping skin.


Best of luck!
Put TCP on them and that will reduce them by burning them. or just have some discipline my lovie xxx
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse