Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do use the three step clinique??

A couple of days ago I bought the acne solutions of clinique,which is the soap bar,and the spot acne treatment.I already had the 1st step liquid soap,2nd moisturizing gel,3rd clarifying lotion.The cosmetologist of clinique told me that I had to use the three steps with the acne soap and spot treatment,but I don't know the order which I should use it,I forgot to ask her that,really stupid of me,but oh well.My guess is that I need to use the 1st step liquid soap,then the acne soap,then the 2nd step clarifying lotion ,then the acne spot treatment,and for last the 3rd step moisturizing gel.But Im not sure,I might burn my face or something LOL.Please I need help,I already went to the clinique site but it only tells me about the steps without the acne products.I would really appreciate it.How do use the three step clinique??
think ';cleanse tone moisturise';





(but clinique has clarifying lotion, not toner)





you should NOT cleanse twice, this will be overly drying and your skin will compensate for this, making you very oily. use the acne soap instead of the liquid soap, or use one or the other depending on your skin (the liquid soap if your skin feels dry, the acne soap it your in the middle of a break out etc) i have that soap, and i find it good but a bit drying, so i use a more gente cleanser some of the time.





use the treatment last, not before you moisturise.





so basically...


1. either the soap OR the liquid soap


2. clarifying lotion


3. moisturiser


4. treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse