Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is the clinique skin care range worth the price tag?

I'm thinking of buying the facial wash, skin cleanser + moisturiser. But it costs £60+ in the UK (around $120). Does anyone have experience with these products?Is the clinique skin care range worth the price tag?
i've used it and really didn't like it. i prefer st ives, its about $4-5Is the clinique skin care range worth the price tag?
No. The Garnier line puts all those other products to shame. Trust this. What What.
I tried it but didn't like it. The products seemed to dry my face out even though they were for normal / dry skin. You should try a tester first.
no, they have the same ingrediants as brand X. i don't use anything on my skin and never have. it's genetics, unless u're using it because ur skin is dry, i can see using moisturizer.





if ANY of these miracle products worked, believe me, we would ALL know about it and it would probably cost and arm and a leg.
They are not worth the cost... Just use oil of olay products or Avon or something on those lines. If you read the ingredients, they are all based with the same things, just changing the order a little, or adding fragrances...
I work in a dermatologist office and I can tell you that as far as over the counter products go, Clinique is the best. In the derm world it is the number one line recommended to patients. I was hesitant myself to use them, because some of my friends didn't' like them but I love them! The main thing you need to do is make sure the Clinique associate skin types you and sets up your skin care regimen. Make sure you give the products two full weeks to work. I swear by them! They may have the same ingredients as cheaper lines, but the percentage of the ingredient is different.
Some of the products are really good (indervidually). The three step stystem you can create yourself on the market with products such as Olay, Garnier for a smaller price and getting better effect. Maybe use a moisteriser from Clinique but the cleanser and toner it really not worht it. Considering that a cleanser only washes your face you can get this cheaply on the market. The moisteriser is about £15. Ive tried it and its woth it completely. The lceanser and toner isnt at all. The only 3-step range that is worth it is the one designed to combat causes of spots.





Read reviews on Clinique porudcts on the site below:


http://www.ciao.co.uk





Good Luck
I use a couple of different Clinique products and I am very pleased with all of them. But I would try to buy the tester sizes just to make sure that it worked for you skin before you spent a substantial amount on it
No! It is better than your general drug store brands like Maybelline or CoverGirl, but there are others that are just as good and much cheaper! Mary Kay is better :)
I personally don't like it. If you are going to go for one of the high end brands try Clarins. Their skincare is absolutely amazing! All their products contain natural ingredients so they don't break or dry you out! They also give samples so pass by your nearest macy's or nordstroms and ask for one so you could try it! I swear my skin's never looked better! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse