Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone used the Clinique Acne System thing that you see now in all the magazines?

i ordered it from Sephora. I have pretty mild acne and I have sensitive skin. I also have some blackheads on my nose. I have been trying to get facials more often. If you tried this please let me know how it works and how long it took you to get results? Thanks.Anyone used the Clinique Acne System thing that you see now in all the magazines?
my sister used it and it worked out really well for her. her skin cleared up and she saw a reduction in the redness of it. i'm not sure if she had a problem with blackheads but i'm sure that it could help clear those up. hope that helped!Anyone used the Clinique Acne System thing that you see now in all the magazines?
yes, it works really well if you use it daily. it's not harsh against sensitive skin. you'll get amazing results, hopefully. but, overall, it's a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse