Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think is the best cover up or foundation for the face that is better that Clinique?

I've tried bobbi brown, laura mercie, loreal, revlon, cover girl, %26amp; nars and I think Cinique was the best so far.What do you think is the best cover up or foundation for the face that is better that Clinique?
Mary KayWhat do you think is the best cover up or foundation for the face that is better that Clinique?
ORIGINS!





try the origins foundation, its really great, very liquid and non greasy...
MAC, olay, and avon
Avon baby!! it's all i use. a good one will cover a hickey well and with this stuff matched perfectly to my skin tone it looks like i dont even have anything on!
Definatley Revlon
MAC%26lt; because it is studio fix makeup like for photoshoots and movie stars and stuff. IT is awesome. Try the MAC studio Fix foundation. it is a thick creamy paste and it is full-coverage.
I tried Clinique and it just didn't do it for me. I love Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation and what's nice is it is for all skin types.
Prescriptives, they custom blend the color to match your skin.
Chanel.
Lancome, YSL, Biotherm
Physicians Formula
Cover Girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisture....the best cover-up I have come upon.Great for summer and stays put even when I go to the gym :o)
i think mary kay is the best~ I am an Independent Beauty Consultant for them and they match your skin tone right to your face. allowing for a personalized look. They are also the number 1 selling makep industry in America.
Dior
I believe that Clinique is the best for sure...but if you want another great brand try Estee Lauder or Lancome..Those are two great brands as well.
Honestly, I like Prescriptives too, they will take the time to match you perfectly. Plus, they'll get you the right formula; oily skin, normal, etc. If you like to spend money than I'd say MAC cuz they have a million different shades, textures and formulas - they rock with foundation. You can go to their website on www.Gloss.com and check it out. Truthfully though, I've had alot of luck with Loreal Perfect Match powder foundation %26amp; it's affordable. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse