Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I go to a Clinique counter somewhere, would they match foundation to my skin tone for me?

Yup! They all go over your face before they apply make-up.... or at least they're supposed to but it can't hurt to show up with a clean face!If I go to a Clinique counter somewhere, would they match foundation to my skin tone for me?
Yes, any makeupcounter will do this for you. They'll place samples of a few different colors along your neckline and wait to see which one blends into your skin the best. You may also want to step outside, in natural light, and see which one looks best as well before you make a purchase.If I go to a Clinique counter somewhere, would they match foundation to my skin tone for me?
Yes, i did it when i got my first clinique foundation and then they give you a little tub of it as a tester, then if you like it you can buy it and if you dont you do not have to buy it. also the coulor mached my skin perfectly.





Hope i helped
Hi! My name is Sarah. I just wanted to let you know I read your comment on Yahoo Answers. I'm a stay at home mom or a beautiful baby girl. I also have two


older boys who are in grades 1 and 3. I HAD to find something where I could stay at home with my daughter. My


husband and I decided that we could NOT put her in daycare for various reasons. I looked all over on line to find


something legit that I could do from home, I tried the survey thing, I wrote to Yahoo Answers. People gave me these


companies that actually charge me tons of money, plus I have to buy this and that to even get paid. It's horrible! I


was at my witts end- sadly I thought I'd have no choice but to put her in daycare and get a job. We sure as heck can't


make it on only 1 salary. Avon and Mary Kay kind of.. fell into my lap. I now sell both and I LOVE both of the


buisnesses. I have a lot more customers with Avon, because of course it's cheaper, but MK products are so wonderful.


I love doing skin care classes/parties. I love doing make-up and making people feel pretty. I have so many girls that


call me and want me to do make-up for them for one ocassion or another. The best part is I can stay home with my


baby girl and my self esteem (and my looks) are better now than they have been my whole life. If you want to


email me I would love to give you more information, the perks the benefits, the drawbacks, or if you want to know


about any specific product I'd be glad to help you. Anything you need I'll be right there to assist you. My recruiter


was wonderful and I want to return the favor to other women.
Yes any counter will do that. Cleanse your face before you go if you like. Ask for a sample if you are unsure. Try before you buy!
Yes they will. Ask for samples too!
yea they're payed to sell makeup so yea they'll match foundation to your skintone
Yes they will match it for you! and yes, they will wipe off any existing makeup you already have on.
Yes, they will but it has to be there makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse