Thursday, December 10, 2009

Loreal true match or clinique perfectly real foundation?

Which is better? I have fair, oily/combination skin, a few breakouts but nothing bad. Any opinions? I don't want to have to buy the more expensive one if the Loreal is just as good.Loreal true match or clinique perfectly real foundation?
i have oily skin and i use loreal true match foundation and it works great i also buy a cheap loose powder foundation and put a tiny bit of that over the liquid foundation so that as the goes on my face doesnt look greasy or oily.





btw i have never tried clinique perfectly real foundation ive always stuck with loreal





xxxxxxxLoreal true match or clinique perfectly real foundation?
If you have oily skin, I suggest Loreal. If you have problem with foundations fading on you, I suggest Revlon Colorstay ';Active.'; This is the only foundation that stays on my face the whole day and does not cause any problem for my skin-
if you want, you can go for the clinique stuff, i heard lots of good things about their foundations in particular, like it has good coverage and its not heavy. i've never tried it although i havent tried loreal's true match either, but i dont think you can lose either way.
Loreal is good. I have combination skin and I have used Loreal foundations before. Great coverage. It doesn't cause me any breakouts, just take make up off before going to bed. ;)
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse