Thursday, December 10, 2009

How good are Clinique foundations/powders?

Have you ever tried Clinique foundations? If so, what was that? How long do they last and does your skin breakout?How good are Clinique foundations/powders?
I find they make me break out. I use bare minerals now and its the best thing i have ever used,and i have tried everything. A 40 dollar supply lasts 4 months and i use every day.You should buy lipstick/liners,and mascara from the makeup counter,but everything else i would go with bare minerals. Go check it out at qvc.com they have gfreat starter packages you can order online.How good are Clinique foundations/powders?
I love them. The only makeup to never give me breakouts. Goes on smooth, blends fabulously. A teeny bit goes a long way!
Clinique is a great line. Its a great begining step in the wonderful world of makeup. All great makeup ';looks'; begin with clean skin and this line has great skin care products. Go to the makeup counter and have them suggest the right formula that would be good for you (i.e., oily, normal or dry skin). They can also give you some makeup tips...oohh and even samples....





Have fun!!!
Break Out!! You want to make sure your products contain no mineral oil as mineral impedes the absorption of good ingredients in products and can cause you to break out. Arbonne's foundations/powders are amazing. You can check it out at www.arbonne.com you can only order through a your own wholesale account. If you are interested in setting up an account let me know jamistansberry@hotmail.com
I use the Clinique Skin Care line and foundation and pressed powder. It doesnt make my skin so oily...but then, I have the Bare Essentuals line too...that works for me too





But it depends on you...





it doesn't hurt to atleast try, and if you dont like it, then try something else :o)
The products are fantastic! I use the 3 step and foundation is creamy and goes on perfectly. I use moisterizers night and day and their mascara and eyeshadow. They are priced moderately and I love their gifts promotions.
The foundation in a compact covers well, but it comes off on EVERYTHING! It's so annoying when it ends up on papers at work, collars of shirts, etc. My skin has never broken out though
use Artistrys Self Defining Sheer Foundation SPF 15... It suits all skin types and contains antioxidants and sunscreens which correct skin imperfections,evens out skin n prepares the skin for makeup...





I am an Amway distributor in Bangalore..If anybody is interested in buying Artistry products mail me. Free home delivery inside Bangalore.


kiran_caring@yahoo.co.in
They made my skin break out like crazy.





I'm trying Neutrogena's powders right now. I have to go back to the dermatologist soon, so I might ask what foundation she suggests.
Clinique has been the only makeup I have ever used. They have products to suit any face type. (i.e oily, dry or normal). They last quite a long time and once you have them type your skin, they will guide you to makeup that will prevent you from breaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse