Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best alternative to Clinique's three step?

I'm pinched for money at the moment and about to run out of my Clinique three step products, so I can't afford to spend 60 dollars on it right now. Any Suggestions?What's the best alternative to Clinique's three step?
I'm assuming you mean for acne.





I use Neutrogena Daily Scrub [the orange one for acne] %26amp; the Neutrogena Stress Control 3-in-1 Creme [I don't know the EXACT name, but hopefully you can figure it out. Its the greenish one]. This is probably $10-12 total.





You can also use an astrigent or toner. For astrigent, I've used Sea Breeze and it worked really well. I don't remember how much it costed, but it wasn't too expensive (I'm really cheap, but if it works well why pay more?).


This works the best for me%26amp; hopefully this helps you!





If you're not talking about acne, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse